Saturday, November 10, 2012

Saturday Ride

We started at Bloodworth Motorcycles, who graciously served us burgers, chips and soft drinks, as they often do for their customers on Saturdays. Right to left, Tammy, Ed, and Tammy's brother, Tom, who was making his first ride with the gang, today on his Kymco People S125.

Bloodworth also happens to be the Piaggio/Vespa dealer here in town, and I got to talk to Virginia Bloodworth for a bit about the Vespa 946, the production model of which will be shown at the EICMA show in Milan this coming week. Yes, it's really going to be sold!  I'll save my pennies.

Ed comments on Junior's need to go home and ArmorAll his full leathers.

Another first-timer, Malcolm, joined in the ride down The Trace on his rather new Honda Silverwing, and back via Old Highway 96. We saw Mike Wolfe doing something in front of video cameras, presumably for American Pickers  as we came riding down Old 96. He apparently waved at us, but I didn't catch that.

They said I didn't have room for another sticker on my mudflap. DID SO!

No comments:

Post a Comment